The Vilar Performing Arts Center is searching for part-time, on call, Wardrobe support team member.
Wardrobe staff duties include:
- Assisting in organizing wardrobe for Broadway, Dance, and other theatrical or concert productions at the Vilar.
- This position will involve steaming, ironing, laundry and help with quick changes on stage.
- Occasionally it will involve costume alterations, repairs, and production.
- This position will work directly with Touring Production Costume Designers, actors, musicians and Wardrobe Staff, but will report to the Vilar’s Production Manager.
- Requires good communication and organizational skills as well as hands on work.
- Prior Theatrical Wardrobe and stitching experience preferred but not necessary.
- Anyone can apply and be successful in this role with proper instruction and training.
This is an hourly, on-call position.
Rate: Starting at $20 an hour.