The Vail Valley Foundation (VVF) is seeking an hourly, on-call Audio Engineer for the Vilar Performing Arts Center (VPAC) in Beaver Creek.
- Strong initiative
- Clear communication skills
- Proficiency with digital consoles. DiGiCo SD series experience preferred
- Prior experience mixing monitors
- Strong technical audio skills and troubleshooting ability
- Strong general stagehand skills
- Successful candidates must provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19
- Participate in all load in, audio set up, and load out activities
- Tie in and assist guest engineers
- Mix monitors when a guest engineer is not present
- Mix FOH when VPAC’s Head Audio Engineer is not available or otherwise engaged.
- Assist crew in other departments as needed
- Advise and assist Senior Production Manager and Technical Director with off-season projects and improvements
This is an hourly, on–call position, scheduled on a per–show basis. Peak hiring season is December through
early April. The VPAC also presents a summer season from late June through mid–August. Project and
maintenance work primarily occurs during off–seasons. The VPAC pays on–site work at a 4–hour
minimum. This position may include occasional work from home, paid at time worked.
Pay: $30/hr+, based on experience
This position includes parking and access to employee ticket giveaways and lotteries.