- Manage Valley Scholars Platform & Application Process
- Reconcile scholarship budget monthly.
- Organize and distribute scholarship funds to scholars.
- Collaborate with grants and development on scholarship funding.
- Conduct scholarship interviews and awards.
- Provide post-secondary resources to high school and college-aged students.
- Maintain alumni relations through mentorship and events.
- Participate in College and Career events and activities as well as support other areas of the YouthPower365 continuum as needed.
- Support pre-collegiate learning and post-secondary career exploration
- Maintain positive relations with Eagle County School District staff, admin, and community partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Post Secondary Program Manager will work with the College and Career Sr. Manager to expose YouthPower365 students and families to post-secondary college and career opportunities. This will include managing the Valley Scholars scholarship database, budget and application process, nurturing scholar & alumni relationships through the Scholars Mentor Program and helping coordinate our internship program across YouthPower365 & Vail Valley Foundation. The Post Secondary Program Manager will also organize and participate in partnership work with the Eagle County School District, other YouthPower365 programs and community partners to facilitate opportunities that include, but are not limited to: workshops, college visits, classroom support, summer programming, and one on one student advising around post-secondary support and career exploration.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience, required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a management role.
- Organizational Skills: ability to manage data and information.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Project Management: ability to plan activities and events with attention to detail.
- Finance: ability to understand, build, and reconcile budgets.
- Innovation: ability to find solutions and resources through creativity and collaboration.
- Public Speaking: Ability to present in front of classrooms & large groups.
- Bilingual (preferred, but not required): Ability to connect with our target YouthPower365 audience and support students and families in both English and Spanish.
This is a salaried, full time year-round position eligible for all VVF benefits.
Salary Range (BOE): $55,000- $60,000
Our employees are a critical part of who we are and employee wellness is an important priority for our organization. As a result, we offer an array of employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Affordable HDHP employee and family health insurance plan
- Free dental plan
- Free vision plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company match
- 401k retirement plans with company match
- Basic life insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- Paid time off: 4+ weeks accrual on year 1
- Volunteer paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Added Perks!
- Free employee ski pass
- Tickets to shows at the VPAC and The Amp
- Discounts at the GFRA concessions
- Tuition reimbursement