The Vail Valley Foundation (VVF) is seeking an organized and energetic individual to join the YouthPower365 team for a unique summer internship opportunity.
This internship is eight weeks long and averages 30-40 hours per week. It will encompass work experience in YouthPower365 summer camps, leadership opportunities, professional development and learning, and college/career readiness. Students will leave this internship with valuable experiences, strong relationships, and personalized guidance. This is the perfect opportunity to learn and grow, while also enjoying all that summer has to offer.
- Strong time-management
- Strong communication, specifically with children
- Bilingual (Spanish), preferred
- Assist with camp logistics: Check-in and out, lunch distribution, and sanitization
- Be a strong mentor for youth
- Collaborate with YouthPower365 Leadership to operate camp smoothly
- Participate in YouthPower365 trainings and outings