The Student Success Specialist will work with the Vail Valley Foundation’s YouthPower365’s PwrOn Sr. Manager to coordinate pre-collegiate opportunities for YouthPower365 students. This will include case managing student success, conducting quarterly college and career exploration meetings, and deliver pro-social programming. The Student Success specialist will also organize and participate in pre-collegiate work with students, families, and overall community, including but not limited to workshops, college visits, and a college fair.
- Organizational Skills: ability to manage data and information
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to build and maintain relationships
- Project Management: ability to plan activities and events with attention to detail
- Innovation: ability to find solutions and resources through creativity and collaboration
- Data Science: ability to collect, organize, and summarize data
- Bilingual candidate highly preferred
- Manage Case Management platform and student data
- Monthly communication to student caseload and their parents
- Organize and deliver quarterly learning opportunities for students
- Organize and deliver pro-social programming once a month
- Collaborate with student leadership team to meet student need
- Host 1:1 meetings with moderate and high risk students
- Participate in YouthPower365’s PwrOn events and activities
- Support pre-collegiate learning such as college applications, college list building, etc.
- Maintain positive relations with Eagle County Schools, community partners, and post-secondary institutions
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPECTATIONS:
- Access to workshops, webinars, and courses the enhance your skillset
- Gain relationships within Eagle County Schools and the Eagle County community
- Learn about Opportunity Youth, College and Career Readiness, and avenues to student success.
This is a salaried, full time year-round position eligible for all VVF employment benefits.
Salary range: $47,500-$52,000 annually
Our employees are a critical part of who we are and employee wellness is an important priority for our organization. As a result, we offer an array of employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Employee and family health insurance plan
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Added Perks!
- Tickets to shows at the VPAC and GRFA
- Discounted gym membership options
- FREE ski pass