Request for Proposals for Maintenance, Vendor Communications, and On-call Support for One Gas Recreation Vehicle and One Electric Recreation Vehicle. These vehicles serve as mobile preschool classrooms for underserved children.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to evaluate mechanical and electrical expertise and availability for maintenance and vendor relations including warranty processes, and on-call support for YouthPower365 (YP365)’s two Recreational Vehicles: one is gas-powered, the second is 100% electric. The Magic Bus is a project of YP365. All company notations will now be referred to as YP365. YouthPower365 is a 501 C3 Colorado Nonprofit Corporation. Our Tax ID Number is 841442909.
YouthPower365 requests that each vendor submitting a proposal clearly identify any discounts, sponsorships or donations associated with their final proposal. Vendors are encouraged to include either a donation towards the project or a sponsorship. Based on the proposed level of discount, sponsorship or donation, brand recognition may be available via YouthPower365 marketing materials or Magic Bus vehicle graphics.
YouthPower365 (YP365) is looking for one company and/or contractor to provide all the services listed above. YP365 reserves the right to reject all responses, and to waive any irregularities of information in the evaluation process. The final decision is the sole decision of YP365 and the respondents to the RFP have no appeal rights or procedures guaranteed to them.
The successful company will be chosen through a qualitative review of the below factors. The following criteria will be used to evaluate proposals received:
- Companies/Contractors should possess knowledge, expertise and experience in the planning, project management and execution of the services for which they are responding.
- Experience and past performance.
- Capability of proposed solution.
- Cost of services provided.
The proposal shall clearly address all the information requested herein. Proposals should be complete and provide a convincing case that the vendor can perform high-quality work within schedule and budget constraints. Proposals should be thorough yet concise.
Proposals are to be prepared at vendor’s expense. Any questions regarding this RFP must be submitted by e-mail to Amy Chato at email@example.com by December 10, 2021. All questions will be answered promptly.
The proposal shall be organized in the following manner with the subject headings and sequence indicated.
- Experience and Past Performance
- Organization and Personnel
- Pricing, Hourly Rates and Other Fees
- Product and Labor lead times as well as payment structure
Selection Process Schedule
The schedule of the selection process is as follows:
- September 20, 2021 – Release of the RFP
- December 15, 2021 – RFP Responses Due
- December 31, 2021 – Notification of Selection Results
- January 1, 2022 – Contract approval process begins