The CLUB Coordinator role is to provide oversight of the middle school boy’s program, The CLUB including curriculum creation and collaboration, mentor and program facilitator relations including recruitment, training and retention, and overall evaluation of the program. This position is a key player in building community connections and systems of supports for youth in Eagle County. The CLUB Program Coordinator is responsible for cultivating community relationships with all area youth-serving organizations with an emphasis on boys programming, businesses. A qualified candidate will have experience running youth development programs.
- Life skills curriculum development for gender specific programming.
- Leadership of the greater CLUB team.
- Management of all program supplies and equipment.
- Conduct orientations and training for all mentors and program facilitators in collaboration with YP365 staff.
- Attend trainings to gain further understanding of gender specific programming.
- Liaise with middle schools, high schools and youth serving organizations on behalf of YP365.
- Attendance and assistance in set up/break down at YP365 events.
- Provide translation services during meetings and place phone calls to Non-English speaking families (or arrange for the equivalent).
- Maintain a safe and respectful environment in all situations.
- Report program operations to upper management.
- Work experience with both education and nonprofit organizations.
- Experience overseeing operations of programs.
- Commitment to both staff professional growth and collaborative leadership.
- Track record of implementing evaluation methods and reporting on outcomes.
- Previous experience working and excelling in a fast paced, multi-level, project-based environment with emphasis on timelines, quality, and delivery.
- Capable of remaining focused and calm under stressful situations and able to quickly adapt to changing conditions.
- Exceptional relationships, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to make critical decisions independently and with little supervision.
- Team approach and willingness to assist others when called upon.
- Familiarity with schools and organizations in Eagle County.
- A strengths-based approach to youth and families.
- Practice in positive youth development and learning strategies.
- Conversational Spanish skills.
- Understanding of state licensing rules and regulations for childcare programs.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
This is a part-time position with limited benefits. Pay is $25 per hour and expected schedule is 20-25 hours per week.