YouthPower365 Childcare Licensing Manager records, compiles information, and submits forms to maintain full Colorado State Child Care License for the PwrHrs and Magic Bus programs. This position is responsible for communicating and coordinating with applicants, current employees, program sites and state agencies to ensure timely and efficient licensing compliance, renewal, and acquisition as needed. Experience with Colorado Child Care Licensing laws and procedures preferred.
- Strong organization skills
- Professional and efficient communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong self-initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer, Excel, and Word skills
- Fast learner – especially with new software
- Ensure that all licensing requirements are completed for 100+ employees
- Work with Coordinators and YouthPower365 Staff to make sure all sites are meeting licensing standards
- Manage and complete all licensing and health inspections
- Keep up-to-date with state licensing rules
- Improve, expedite, grow licensing system and process for programs
This is a salaried, full time year-round position eligible for all VVF employment benefits.
Salary range: $50,000-$55,000 annually
Our employees are a critical part of who we are and employee wellness is an important priority for our organization. As a result, we offer an array of employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Employee and family health insurance plan
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Added Perks!
- Tickets to shows at the VPAC and GRFA
- Discounted gym membership options
- FREE ski pass
- This position offers a flexible schedule with some remote work possible.