The Help Desk Technician provides Tier 1 & 2 technical support to staff in a primarily Microsoft Office 365 environment across four separate locations in Eagle County. Responsible for managing help desk requests while supporting end users and associated applications and hardware in the field. Also provides Box Office support for two performing arts venues (ticketing software and hardware) including support after business hours and on weekends as required. This position requires excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- Provide levels I and II support for end users (including remote office support) in a primarily Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- New user account setup and onboard training
- Deploy, maintain, repair and upgrade computers and associated equipment to end users. Manage comprehensive asset inventory.
- Manage support tickets including documentation of end user interactions, technical issues, and solutions. Escalate unresolved service tickets to next tier of support.
- Troubleshoot network hardware, software and connectivity issues while providing expert technical assistance.
- Create, manage, and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide ongoing technology training through training sessions and development of knowledge base materials.
- Administer Microsoft Endpoint Manager for hardware and software deployments.
- Ensure the security, stability, and integrity of business systems through policy compliance to CIS Controls and Benchmarks as established by the IT Department
- Deploy equipment and provide support for off-site events several times a year, including support after business hours and on weekends as required.
- Support general user creation and security in Salesforce platform.
- Assist in VoIP system management and troubleshooting.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned including infrastructure upgrades.
- Other general duties as assigned.
A successful candidate should possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a help desk or service desk environment with demonstrated knowledge in Microsoft O365 administration including Active Directory
- Experience managing Microsoft O365 admin tenants, including Endpoint Manager, Exchange, and SharePoint.
- Strong knowledge of hardware components. A+ Certification or similar workplace experience, preferred.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting networking, switching and firewall equipment. Working knowledge of Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus, and Watchguard systems, preferred.
- Resourcefulness and adaptability to solve problems and meet deadlines in a comparable complex, diverse and fast paced business environment.
- Must be able to work in Avon in addition to commuting between three additional worksite locations.
- Able and willing to work outside in harsh winter conditions during events.
- Bilingual (Spanish), a plus but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
This is a full time year-round position eligible for all VVF employment benefits.
$26/hr.-$30/hr. based on experience.
Our employees are a critical part of who we are and employee wellness is an important priority for our organization. As a result, we offer an array of employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Affordable HDHP employee and family health insurance plan
- Free dental plan
- Free vision plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company match
- 401k retirement plans with company match
- Basic life insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- Paid time off: 4+ weeks accrual on year 1
- Volunteer paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Added Perks!
- Free employee ski pass
- Tickets to shows at the VPAC and The Amp
- Discounts at the GFRA concessions
- Tuition reimbursement