The Vilar Performing Arts Center is searching for a part-time House Manager.
House Management Duties include:
- Training of all volunteers – on job responsibilities, theater policies, emergency procedures and guest service skills
- Nightly management of all ushers, ticket scanners, coat check, May Gallery concierge and merchandise sales
- Nightly settlement of merchandise sales in coordination with Artist Relations Coordinator
- Management of front of the house security
- Responsible for evacuation of the facility in the event of a fire, bomb scare or other emergency.
- Maintain and support the highest standards of customer service
Prior customer service or volunteer management experience preferred.
Compensation starting at $18/hr.