The Vail Valley Foundation (VVF) is seeking full-time and part-time box office agents for the 2021 Summer Season at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. Successful candidates will have professional goals and aspirations that align with our organization’s diverse mission and commitment to excellence within the community.
Box Office Agents must be problem solvers with exceptional guest service skills. Must have strong oral and written communication skills, be highly organized, detailed, personable, and self-starters. Must also be highly proficient in point of sale programs, be comfortable answering phones and helping with seat selection, directions and general inquiries.
- High Level of Customer Service Skills
- Previous box office experience highly desirable
- Previous ticketing experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work in a hectic, loud and fast-paced environment
The Box Office Agents are responsible for assisting customers in person and by phone to manage ticket orders and provide venue information. Must be able to multitask and handle a variety of issues as they arise and solve problems. Experience with AudienceView is preferred. Must have previous experience in customer service, database and/or computer systems, and experience handling cash. Must be available to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Answer phone calls at the box office and provide face-to-face service to customers
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all customers
- Accurately enter information into the computer
- Issue tickets and collect payments from guests
- Accurately issue change to guests from each transaction to maintain a balanced bank
This is a seasonal hourly position with a pay rate starting at $17.00 per hour.
Schedule varies between part-time and full-time positions. Must be available mid-May through mid-September.