The Vail Valley Foundation’s Vilar Performing Arts Center is seeking an Artist Relations Coordinator to support and assist the artists performing at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek. This position will also assist the Executive Director and other departments of the VPAC, and reports directly to the Executive Director.
The Artist Relations Coordinator must be a problem-solver with strong communication skills, a self-starter, and be willing to work autonomously and with little direction. Must be detail-oriented as well as have impeccable organizational skills. Must have a willingness to help others and experience in the customer service industry.
- Amend and prepare contracts for signature, execute and track contract process
- Prepare artist financial documents and execute deposit and balance payments
- Prepare internal show-related documents
- Advance and Day-of-Show execution:
- Artist Lodging
- Artist Transportation
- Donor fulfillment: meet & greets, autographs, May Gallery appearances
- Gallery appearances
- Guest list/security/backstage access
- Special requests: outreach opportunities, artist requests (lift tickets, babysitting, spas, etc.)
- Liaison between artist and front-and-back of house staff
Board meetings: communicating on behalf of the Executive Director, preparing and organizing documents, tracking RSVP’s, taking meeting minutes.
Staff parking and corporate vehicle: renewals, tracking, maintaining records.
Financial invoicing and reconciliation, membership renewals.
Community sponsorships: contract renewals, honoring sponsorship agreements, reconciling trade valuations with particular focus on lodging partners.
Supporting the STARS Coordinator with the daytime young-audience program and negotiating and administering student transportation to and from shows.
Organizing staff meetings and biannual retreats.
Special projects as assigned: research, supplies, event coordination (e.g. patron party), proofreading, grant assistance, etc.
This is a salaried, full time year-round position eligible for all VVF employment benefits.
Salary range: $50,000-$55,000 annually
Our employees are a critical part of who we are and employee wellness is an important priority for our organization. As a result, we offer an array of employee benefits, including but not limited to:
- Employee and family health insurance options
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Added Perks!
- Tickets to shows at the VPAC and GRFA
- Discounted gym membership options
- FREE ski pass