Support the Vilar Performing Arts Center
Only 25% of the $4 million required to keep the VVF's Vilar Performing Arts Center open comes from ticket sales. The remaining 75% must be raised through corporate and individual contributions. Your gifts make it possible for us to continue to bring performances of the highest caliber to the VPAC. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation this season.
Please explore specific levels of VPAC support below, contact the Development Department at 970.777.2015, or make a donation online right now.
Benefits of Supporting the Vilar Performing Arts Center