VPAC Box Office & Ticket Sales
Customer Service & To Purchase Tickets:
(888) 920.ARTS (2787)
(970) 845.TIXS (8497)
Purchase tickets online at www.ticketsvail.com
Box Office Hours are Monday – Friday (11am – 5pm), and two hours prior to curtain on weekends. The Box Office remains open through intermission.
Walk In Service:
Visit our Box Office located below the ice rink, 68 Avondale Lane, in Beaver Creek Resort.
In the event of a show cancellation or date change, tickets are exchangeable or refundable. Please call or visit the Box Office if you are a ticket holder of a cancelled or changed performance.
Late Seating Policy:
* In consideration of all theatre-goers, please arrive in plenty of time to park and arrive in time for the scheduled curtain.
Doors to the lobby areas open 45 minutes before curtain. Late arrivals will be seated at the back of the house or in the balcony at the discretion of the house manager.
Children In the Theatre:
* As a courtesy to other audience members, pleases exercise discretion in bringing children to an evening performance. Regardless of age, any child attending should be able to sit quietly through a performance. Children age 2 and up are required to have a ticket for any performance. Lap seats are acceptable for children under age 2, as long as they will not disturb others around you.
* Cameras, recording devices, and backpacks are not allowed in the theatre. The taking of photos during a performance violates our contract with many artists. In addition it can distract them and negatively affect the show.
*The VPAC and the areas out front of the center are non-smoking areas. Smoking (of any kind) is not allowed in public areas within the VPAC.
Please visit our Parking Page for more information.
We make theatre for everyone and everyone can attend our theatre.
Ramps and elevators are available for ease of access; see an usher upon arival
Wheelchair accessible parking is located in the Post Montane lot (P2), and curbside drop-off is located at 68 Avondale Lane
Wheelchair and companion seats are available in all price levels.
Enhanced Listening Devices — Always available; see box office
Large print programs — Please contact the box office 24 hours prior to the performance
For emergencies during a performance, call 970.748.6666.
Terms and Conditions:
The following terms apply to all ticket orders for events ordered from the Vilar Performing Arts Center. By submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions. Please note that: Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings, programs, dates and times are subject to change.
Review your event, date and seating area selection carefully before submitting your order. There are no cancellations or refunds and exchange fees may apply. Your order is subject to acceptance by VPAC. Please verify that all information on your order is correct before submitting so that you may be contacted should questions arise.
• Online Service fees support our online ticket system. To purchase tickets without these additional online fees, please visit or call the VPAC Box Office to make your purchase.
• Package holders may exchange their tickets up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance time, for eligible performances within the packages.
• Print-at-home tickets are attached to an e-mail confirmation of your order. Spam controls may affect delivery of your print at home tickets and confirmation. The VPAC is not responsible for failure of e-mail deliveries.
• Specific seating requests, such as wheelchair accessible seating, can be purchased through the Box Office or online.
• Special services are available for persons with disabilities. Please specify your needs when ordering tickets. Select performances are audio-described for vision-impaired patrons, sign-interpreted for Deaf patrons and open captioned for Hard of Hearing patrons. The theatres are equipped with assistive listening devices to assist patrons with hearing impairments. Additionally, large-print versions the evening’s program is available on request (must request 24 hours in advance).
• Discounted tickets are available with promotion codes on a performance-by-performance basis and are not available for all performances.
• Mail orders require a minimum of 10 days for delivery. The VPAC is not responsible for delivery delays.
• Computer system failure or error shall not be the responsibility of the VPAC.
We are fully committed to the privacy of our online patrons. We do not share or sell information or use data collected for any purposes other than those serving The VPAC’s mission.
Cookies are used on our site to track site data and statistics and to complete orders or current activities only. No personal information is identifiable and is, therefore, not trackable.
Information is collected for transactional purposes and patrons have an opportunity to opt-out of any e-mail contact, other than specific, online transactional communications.
For questions about this policy, please email us at email@example.com.